Lake Babine Nation (LBN) Economic Development Department is looking for Board of Directors for the newly restructured LBN companies.
To ensure potential members have a good idea of the roles of the Board, and as an individual Director, we are hosting a 3-hour introductory session for interested members. The session will cover the following topics:
- Role & Responsibilities of Board and Board Directors
- Fiduciary duties of Board
- Relationship of the Board and Management / Staff
- Relationship of the Board and Shareholders
There are three opportunities for LBN Members to participate in the introductory sessions; each session is identical. We will be hosting all sessions online via Zoom.
The sessions are as follow:
- September 29th, 2021 from 5pm to 8pm
- October 2nd, 2021 from 1pm to 4pm
- October 13th, 2021 from 5pm to 8pm
If you are interested in attending a session, please forward your Name and email information to the Economic Development department, Please indicate which session you will be attending as we will send you further information prior to the session.